Monday, September 26, 2011

A New Technique in the Tool Box

When Aimee told me she wanted me to blog, I said "what?  You know that's your thing.  I don't do that."
Well, as you can see, after gentle arm twisting, here I am, with my first portion of the blog.
I went to the Aroma Touch class held in Troy, MI on September 24.  When I left, I was certified in the technique, but more than that, I experienced the most fantastic "relaxed intensity" after the technique I gave and received.
This technique involves layering a series of oils on your spine from the waist up, then on your feet or hands.   You do this by dropping a specific pattern of a series of 8 oils on the spine, which ends by placing the body in a state of homeostasis [the natural balance of body systems and health].  This occurs by working with the meridian points on the back and reflexology points on the feet and/or hands.
There are four areas that Aroma Touch addresses, in order they are:
  1. Stress Management
  2. Immune Enhancement
  3. Decreasing Inflammation
  4. Homeostasis
The aroma layering is truly magnificent.  The person giving and receiving the treatment are both benefitted.  You are both left with a “sunshine face and spirit”, as seen on all that participated in the class.
Aroma Touch is a technique that can be shared with all of your friends, family, pets, etc.  Please feel free to leave a comment in the comment section if you want to learn more and I will get back with you.  Try it, you’ll like it!
Aimee gets her first treatment tomorrow.  She can fill you in on her experiences after that.


Deb
ATTLogo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment